Terms of service
TERMS OF SERVICE
of Municipal Bike System
[Valid from 24 October 2018]
I. General Provisions
1. The hereby Terms of Service shall specify the rules and conditions of the use of the Municipal Public Bike system (hereinafter referred to as SRG) launched in the area of Pielgrzymka Municipality.
Municipal Office in Pielgrzymka
59 – 524 Pielgrzymka
Tel: 76 877 50 13 active during office hours of the Municipal Office
1. Mobile Application – mobile application enabling the use of SRG, available on devices operating in iOS system or Android. The application may be used on devices which comply with technical requirements, such as smartphones which allow for downloading mobile application from the internet store. Condition for downloading application as well as using it is full access to the Internet.
2. SRG Contact Centre (SRG CC)- it ought to be understood as service launched by the Operator, ensuring that the Clients have contact with the Operator by means of:
a. electronic post under the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Information regarding the functioning of CC are available on the internet website www.rowery.pielgrzymka.biz
3. Account blockade-it ought to be understood as preventive measure consisting of preventing the use of SRG system, which may be applied by the Operator in case of breaching by the Client of provisions of the hereby Terms of Service, in particular a breach which constitutes a damage to the property of the Municipal Bike System and the Operator.
4. O-lock Blockade – it ought to be understood as preventive measure of a bike in a form integrated with the clamp “O” frame, without a lock without which it is impossible to complete rental. O-lock blockade is mounted on the rear wheel and it remains open during a ride. The blockade constitutes an accessory of each SRG bike.
5. Price list and Table of charges and penalties-it ought to be understood as price list of SRG services and charges, constituting an integral part of the Agreement. Price list and Table of charges and penalties constitutes Appendix no. 1 to the hereby Terms of Service and is available on the internet website as well as within the mobile application.
6. Duration of rental – it ought to be understood as time counted from the moment of rental of a bike through opening of O-lock blockade, until the moment of its return through closing of O-lock blockade.
7. GPS – it ought to be understood as a device mounted on a bike, designated for monitoring bike’s route and its location.
8. Client Identification-this ought to be understood as individual number assigned to a Client, corresponding to the number of the mobile phone indicated during registration and a 6-digit PIN number. Any proximity RFID card may serve as an identifier. Details concerning registration and Client identifiers have been described in Section V. Registration.
9. Client/ User – it ought to be understood as any natural person, participant of the Municipal Bike System who has accepted Terms of Service and carried out registration in the Municipal Bike System as well as concluded Agreement with the Operator.
10. Client Account- it ought to be understood as personal Client account created during registration for the purposes of using SRG System as well as charging fees in line with Appendix no. 1 to the Terms of Service. Client may link compatible cards and mobile devices with his or her SRG account, in accordance with RFID standard, facilitating the process of bike rental.
11. Cost of repairs-it ought to be understood as cost calculated by the Operator in relation to the damage of a bike, based on the price list constituting Appendix no. 2 to the hereby Terms of Service.
12. Top-up amount-it ought to be understood as an amount of top-up at the minimum level of 1 PLN paid to Client Account on account of future rentals.
13. Minimum Account balance – it ought to be understood a minimum balance which a Client ought to have in order to be entitled to a bike rental. Minimum account balance amounts to 10 PLN.
14. Operator – it ought to be understood as the Municipal Office Pielgrzymka which realizes the service of SRG, with its seat in Pielgrzymka 109A/1 REGON 390647660, NIP 694-15-66-145.
15. Initial fee – it ought to be understood as an initial fee for SRG, made by a Client upon registering in the Municipal Bike System. The initial fee has been defined in Appendix no. 1.
16. SRG functioning area – it ought to be understood as administrative borders of the Pielgrzymka Municipality.
17. Explanatory proceeding- it ought to be understood as a set of actions undertaken by the Operator, targeted at establishing the circumstances and events occurring in relation to the use of bikes, in particular, those related to breaching of terms of service, accidents and collisions or damages to the property of the Operator.
18. Terms of Service-it ought to be understood as the hereby Terms of Service, defining principles and conditions of use of SRG and in particular, conditions, scope of rights and obligations and responsibility of persons who avail of the possibility of renting bikes in the Municipal Bike System.
19. Standard bike-it ought to be understood as basic type of bike made available in the SRG System by the Operator. Bikes are designated for use by persons above 13 years of age. Working load of a bike amounts to 120 kg of a cyclist solely. Bikes are designated for persons who are between 150 and 195 cm tall. Whilst, it is assumed that such bike is designated solely for the use of one person at a time. It is not allowed to use SRG bikes for mountain rides, jumps, stunt tricks; also racing and using the bike to pull or push anything is not permitted. In order to secure a bike for the time of standstill, it is equipped in a safety rope, also called a clamp.
20. SRG Service-it ought to be understood as actions performed by the Operator in relation to the exploitation, repairs and maintenance of SRG.
21. SRG station – it ought to be understood as a place of rental and return of bikes by Clients, which is marked with a symbol of Municipal Bike System, equipped in Bike Stands at which bikes are parked (returned) by means of (O-lock) blockades. Information about locations of SRG stations may be found on the internet website www.rowery.pielgrzymka.biz as well as within a mobile application.
22. Internet website – it ought to be understood as an internet website www.rowery.pielgrzymka.biz launched by the Operator, which contains the necessary data for commencing and further use of SRG, including a map of the area covered by the Municipal Bike System.
23. Municipal Bike System- it ought to be understood as a system of bike rental stations launched by the Operator, which includes, in particular, bikes, technical infrastructure, software and devices which enable the rental of bikes.
24. Agreement- it ought to be understood as an Agreement between the Client and the Operator which establishes mutual rights and obligations specified in the hereby Terms of Service. It is considered that the Agreement containing the provisions of the hereby Terms of Service shall be automatically concluded at the time of registration of the Client within SRG, subject to submission by the Client of declaration of acceptance of Terms of Service, indication upon registering of personal data and making of initial fee payment paid during the registration process of the Client in the SRG System. Municipal Office in Pielgrzymka is the Personal Data Controller.
25. Bike rental- it ought to be understood as unblocking of a bike by means of Client Identifier or via another method as specified in Section VII, Clause 1 in order to commence a journey. Rental process is specified in detail in clause VII of the Terms of Service.
26. Bike return – it ought to be understood as returning a bike at any SRG Station or outside of it, with the use of O-lock blockade (closing a blockade). The process of bike return, specified in clause X of the Terms of Service.
III. General rules of using Municipal Bike System
1. The condition for the use of Municipal Bike System is submission by the Client of the required personal data upon registration, the acceptance of conditions defined in the hereby Terms of Service, payment of initial fee. The condition for the use of SRG is, furthermore, maintenance of a minimum top up level on the Client’s account during the time of each rental, in the amount of no less than 10 PLN (in words: ten zloty).
2. The Client is obliged to abide by the provisions of the Terms of Service, in particular, in the scope of making the agreed payment of the fee and the use of the bikes in accordance with the Terms of Service.
3. Parties to the Agreement undertake to mutually inform each other of any changes to addresses or other data identifying them, indicated during registration in the system.
IV. Responsibility/ Obligation
1. The Client is responsible for the use of a bike in accordance with its purpose and with the provisions of the Terms of Service as well as with the provisions of “Traffic Law”. In the event of non-compliance with the provisions contained within the Terms of Service, the Operator shall be entitled to block Client Account. Detailed conditions related to such blocking have been specified in Clause XVI of the hereby Terms of Service.
2. The Client undertakes to return the bike in the same state as it was in at the time of renting. The Client bears full responsibility for any results of events which occur pursuant to the breach by him of the law in place when using the Municipal Bike System.
3. The use of bikes via SRG System may take place solely for non-commercial reasons. The use of bikes for profit-making purposes is not permitted.
4. The Client is responsible for the bike he or she rents from the moment of rental to the moment of return.
In particular, the Client is obliged to undertake actions targeted at preventing staining of the bike or occurrence of any damages outside of the standard use and theft of the rented bike.
5. In the event of theft of the bike that occurs during rental, the Client is obliged to inform CC SRG immediately after noticing the incident.
6. The use of SRG System bikes by persons under the influence of alcohol or other narcotic substances, psychotropic substances or equivalents in the meaning of provisions on counteracting drug addictions; strong anti-allergic drugs, other medicines which by definition are forbidden or recommend not to be applied for drivers of any vehicles, is forbidden.
7. The Client bears full and total responsibility and undertakes to cover any tickets, fines, fees etc. obtained by the Client, related to the use of the bike and imposed on them out of their own fault. The Client bears responsibility for fines, tickets, and fees etc. which have been imposed on them and which result from Operator’s fault.
8. The Client shall be responsible for all damages and demolitions stemming from non-compliance with the Terms of Service. The Client may be charged with repair costs of these damages, including the cost of restoring a bike, specified in Appendix no. 2. The Operator shall submit an adequate receipt or VAT invoice to the Client for completion of the necessary repair works.
9. In case of improper return of the bike out of the Client’s fault, the Client bears costs of its further rental and is responsible for any potential theft or damage. In the event of any difficulties with the return of the bike the Client is obliged to contact CC SRG. Telephone contact is possible during the working times of the Office. E-mail contact is possible during all other times.
10. Any purposeful damage to the property of the Operator shall result in the necessity to bear costs of repair and restoration by the perpetrator and, in consequence, it may result in the initiation of court proceedings. The Operator reserves the right to recover any justified costs, including costs of legal representation, from the person who caused damages or destructions.
11. The users are forbidden to transport the bikes in the SRG system via vehicles and other means of transport, owned by private persons as well as the means of public transport.
1. Prior registration of a Client is the necessary condition for the use of Municipal Bike System.
2. Registration may be realized through:
a. Website www.rowery.pielgrzymka.biz
b. Mobile Application
3. During the registration process through the website www.rowery.pielgrzymka.biz or Mobile Application, indicating the following personal details is obligatory:
a. First name and surname,
b. contact address, that is city, street including flat/house number, postal code, country,
c. email address,
d. PESEL number,
e. mobile phone number,
f. optionally – payment card number in case of payment with credit card with the possibility of charging it,
g. in case of foreigners, the Operator reserves the possibility of conducting additional verifications.
4. In order to complete the process of registration a link will be sent to the email address indicated which needs to be clicked on in order to confirm data by a given Client. Post authorization of the link, the account is verified. Lack of confirmation of data within 24 hours from the moment of obtaining the e-mail causes non-completion of the registration process in SRG System and thus, continuous blocking of one’s account.
5. Client accounts which contain incorrect personal data with 0 PLN account balance may be automatically deleted from the SRG database system.
6. During the registration via: internet website or Mobile Application – PIN code is generated automatically. Post registration the Client receives a confirmation from SRG System regarding a successful registration as well as their individual PIN code which enables authorization of a given Client within the system. PIN is sent via a text message to the telephone number previously indicated.
In order to improve the process of logging in at the Terminal, the Client has the option of connecting his RFID card to the account.
7. The content of individual transactions/rentals is available solely for the parties of the Agreement and the Ordering Party. Each Client who has performed registration, having logged in, has access to all his transactions/rentals for the period of their storage within the IT system. Client data concerning individual transactions/ rentals are stored by SRG IT system. If there are no overdue payments for the use of bikes, data are deleted immediately post receipt of a request on deletion from the Client. In the event when a complaint has been filed, data are stored until such time as the complaint process has ceased, for the period of 6 months and for the period of a potential proceeding resulting from a complaint, during investigation of Client’s claim, for evidential purposes, however, not shorter than 6 months and not exceeding 2 years from the day of issuing the response to the given complaint. In case of a notification within this term (i.e. compensation or indemnification for damages) – data are processed during establishing the potential liability of the Operator/ Client and realization of the issued judgement in this regard.
VI. Payment methods
1. Payment for services and products offered within the Municipal Bike System may be conducted through:
a. upon the use of credit and debit cards and online payments as well as post office or bank payment form on the basis of the form generated by the operator of payments on Client account. The form is available upon logging in on the website www.rowery.pielgrzymka.biz in Client Account. Information concerning credit or debit card are processed by external service providers and are not stored nor disclosed to the Operator.
b. The Client authorizes SRG Operator to charge his credit or debit card with all calculated fees, including also the amounts due in relation to each delayed return, fees on account of damages, theft or loss of bikes.
2. All payments are transferred to the account of Operator.
3. In case of lack of return of a bike due to any reason – including also in case of its loss or theft – the Client shall be burdened with a compensation in accordance with Appendix no. 1 for each rented bike.
4. At Client’s request, the Operator will provide the Client with VAT invoice. For this purpose the Client should contact the Operator at the email address of the Operator, indicating data necessary for VAT invoice issuance.
5. The Operator will send a VAT invoice via electronic means to the email address from which the Client contacted the Operator. In particularly justified cases the Operator may send a VAT invoice to another email address, indicated by the Client.
1. Bikes in the Municipal Bike system may be rented by means of:
a. Mobile Application,
b. Applying the paired-up RFID proximity card,
2. Bike rental is possible in case a Client has an active account status.
3. It is the Client’s obligation to ensure, prior to commencing the ride, that the bike is suitable for the designated use, in particular, that the tyres of the bike are inflated, and the brakes are in order and lights operate,
4. In case of discovering during the bike rental any failure of the bike, the Client is obliged to immediately report the problem to SRG CC or via the Mobile Application and return the bike, if possible, to the closest SRG Bike Station.
5. Maximum load of a bike designated for use by 1 person cannot exceed 120 kg,
6. The use of any protection which is not a standard SRG element in order to immobilize a bike is forbidden. The Operator reserves the right to remove inadequate protections applied by the Client. All costs of restoring bikes to the state enabling realisation of further rentals shall be borne by the Client.
7. In the event of a breach of the provisions of the hereby Terms of Service, in particular, one resulting in damage suffered by the Operator, the Operator reserves the right to block Client’s account until such time when the issue is rectified.
8. The rented bike may be used in the functional area of the Municipal Bike System. In the course of rental, the User may move beyond the functional area of SRG, however, he or she is obliged to return to it prior to completing the rental and return it within the functional areas, otherwise the User will be charged with a fee in accordance with Appendix no. 1.
VIII. Duration of rental
1. The Client is obliged to return the bike no later than upon expiry of 5th hour of rental.
2. Exceeding the duration of 5 hours in a single rental causes additional charging of frees in accordance with Appendix no. 2.
3. The Operator reserves the right to prior contact with the Client in case of any doubts concerning the state of a bike (i.e. Non-standard location of a bike).
IX. Failures and repairs
1. Any failures ought to be reported by phone to CC SRG Or Mobile Application immediately upon being noticed. In case of each failure which prevents further ride the Client is obliged to cease the ride and, if possible, walk the bike back to the closest SRG Station.
2. Self-repairs, modifications or replacements of parts within the rented bike are forbidden. The only authorized entity to perform these actions is SRG Service.
1. Rentals and returns of bikes are possible solely within the borders of the functional area of Municipal Bike System. 2 types of bike returns are distinguished:
a. free of charge, standard bike return – return of a bike to SRG station
b. paid bike return – return of a bike outside of SRG station (payable in accordance with Appendix no. 1)
2. The Client returns the bike through buckling the O-lock blockade. Bikes ought to be immobilized in such a way so that they stand stably on the wheels, supported by kickstands. Bikes must be parked in line with the traffic regulations, so that they don’t hinder the road or pedestrian traffic.
3. It is possible to return a bike outside of SRG station solely within the functional area of SRG, excluding hardly accessible places i.e. private properties. In such case additional fees will be applied in accordance with Appendix no. 1. The Client is obliged to secure each rented by them bike through connecting O-lock Blockade. Whilst, the Client must ensure safe standstill which does not hinder bike, road or pedestrian traffic.
4. The Client is obliged to correctly return and secure the bike, as specified in clauses X.1 to X.3 under the pain of:
a. in case of rental which exceeds the duration of 5 hours, charging additional fee in accordance with Appendix no. 1
b. calculation of contractual penalty for loss, theft or damage of a bike in accordance with Appendix no. 1
c. calculation of penalty fee for return of bike at a place other than the dedicated SRG station in accordance with Appendix no. 1 to the hereby Terms of Service
d. temporary blocking of Client’s account.
Fees sum up.
5. In case when during rental of a bike an accident or collision occurs, Client is obliged to write a statement or call the Police to the site. Furthermore, in case of the occurrence of the above event the Client is obliged to inform CK SRG of this fact no later than within 24 hours post the event.
1. Fees are calculated according to the table of charges enclosed in Appendix no. 1 Pricelist and Table of Additional Fees, available on the website www.rowery.pielgrzymka.biz and within the Mobile Application.
2. In case when charging the fee for the ride exceeds the means on the account the Client is obliged to top up his or her Account at least to reach the balance equal to 0 PLN. In case of failure to settle overdue payments, the Operator reserves the right to commence adequate legal steps against the Client, targeted at obtaining the payment on account of the realized Agreement. The Operator is entitled to calculate statutory interest from the amounts overdue calculated from the day of maturity until the day of factual repayment made in full.
3. Reimbursement of charges made towards rentals may be made upon termination of the Agreement.
During the term of the agreement with the Operator of Municipal Bike System the payments towards rentals (top up amount) are non-refundable.
4. In case if the Client is in arrears with payments towards the Operator, the Operator reserves the right to pass the information on overdue amounts to entities indicated by appropriate provisions of law according to the principles stemming from separate provisions of law. The Client acknowledges that SRG Operator is entitled to transferring the matured receivables with respect of the Client, stemming from the Agreement, onto third parties, which shall entitle these third parties to seek repayment by the given Client of these receivables. The Operator SRG reserves the right to entrust debt collection from Clients to the debt recovery firm.
1. The Operator realizes the services related to the maintenance of Municipal Bike and bears full responsibility for its proper functioning.
2. The Operator shall not bear responsibility for any direct or follow up damages as well as lost benefits caused as a result of improper performance of the Agreement by the Client, or for any other damages for which the Client is responsible, with the exclusion of damages caused by the Operator purposefully.
3. Any claims and complaints resulting from them ought to be directed by the Clients to the address of the Operator.
4. The Operator reserves the right to disclose Client’s data, in case of a necessity of disclosing the data to the authorized persons stems from the binding legal provisions.
XIII. Complaints and plaints
1. The Client may submit a complaint within 7 days from the date of the event which caused the complaint.
2. All complaints concerning the services provided on the basis of the Terms of Service may be submitted:
a. via electronic means to the email address email@example.com
b. via post to the address of the Operator, specified in clause I.3
c. in person at the headquarters of the Operator.
3. If data contained within the complaint require supplementation, the Operator requests that the complaining person supplements the complaint within the indicated scope prior to reviewing the complaint.
4. The complaints which do not contain data such as: name, surname, address, PESEL number, which would allow for an identification of the Client will not be considered.
5. Submitting a complaint does not release the Client from the obligation of a timely realization of the obligations towards the Operator.
6. The Operator reviews the complaint within 10 days from the date of obtaining it or supplementing it, and in particularly complex matters this occurs within 30 days , while in case the complaint concerns the transaction conducted with the use of payment card it might take up to 90 days from the date of the complaint submission. In case of the necessity to supplement the complaint the term for reviewing the complaint commences on the day of receipt of documents by the Operator which supplement the complaint or which provide additional explanations/information. In case of an inability to meet the deadline for the review of a complaint, the Operator will inform the Client of any delays, indicating the cause of a delay (circumstances which must be established) and an expected term for the review of the complaint.
7. The process of considering the complaint commences immediately post its receipt by the Operator. It is characterized by thoroughness, attention to detail, objectivity and respect of generally binding provisions of law and good practices.
8. The Client grants consent for the reply to the complaint to be sent via electronic means or via post to the correspondence address in a way indicated within the complaint. In particularly justified cases the Operator may send a reply to another email address, indicated by the complaining person.
9. The consideration of a complaint consists of an identification of the problem, assessment of its justification and settlement of the problem submitted by the Client or a conduct of adequate actions in order to remove any potential irregularities, causes of their occurrence and to grant a thorough, and professional in form and in content reply.
10. CC grants replies which contain the position of the Operator regarding submitted complaints, providing justification and information as to the appeal procedure.
11. The Client has the right to appeal against the decision issued by CC. The appeals should be sent, regardless of the method of delivery (letter, email) within 14 days from the day of delivery to the Client of a decision to which he or she objects. The appeal will be considered within 14 days from the day of its submission to CK.
12. The Client may:
a. direct an appeal against the decision of the Operator directly to CC within 14 days from the date of receipt of the reply to the complaint.
b. launch civil action in the adequate court.
XIV. Withdrawal from the Agreement:
1. The Client may withdraw from the Agreement concluded with the Operator-on the basis of the provisions of law, without indicating the cause, within the term of 14 days from the date of its conclusion, provided that he or she has not availed of the service. The term is considered as fulfilled if prior to its expiry the consumer posts a statement of withdrawal from Agreement.
2. The Client may withdraw from the Agreement via:
a. sending to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org, a statement regarding withdrawal from Agreement,
b. sending to the postal address of the Operator, specified in clause I.3 a written declaration of withdrawal from Agreement. For this reason the Client may avail of the form on withdrawal from Agreement enclosed in Appendix no. 2 to the act on consumer rights ( Journal of Laws of 2017, item 683 as amended), however, this is not obligatory.
3. In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is treated as non-concluded. In case of withdrawal from the Agreement each party is obliged to return to the other party all the items it obtained on the basis of the Agreement. The return of the services occurs no later than within 14 days from the day of receipt by the Operator of the declaration regarding withdrawal from the Agreement. The return of payment is conducted with the use of the same payment methods which were used by the Client in the initial transaction, unless within the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement the Client agreed to another solution. Another solution ought to be indicated by the Client within the submitted declaration. While expecting the payment via bank transfer to the account, the Client is obliged to indicate the appropriate bank account for such return.
4. In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is treated as non-concluded. Should, pursuant to the demand by a User, the execution of service commence prior to the expiry of the term of withdrawal from Agreement, the User is obliged to pay for the services fulfilled until the moment of withdrawal from Agreement. The return of the services occurs no later than within 14 days from the day of receipt by the Operator of the declaration regarding withdrawal from the Agreement with the use of the same methods of payment which were used by the Client in the initial transaction, unless the Client indicated an alternative solution within declaration regarding withdrawal from Agreement. While expecting the reimbursement via bank transfer to the account, the Client is obliged to indicate the appropriate bank account for such return.
XV. Termination of the Agreement at the request of the Client
1. The Client has the right to terminate the Agreement. Termination may be submitted by the Client in the following manner:
a. via electronic means to the email address email@example.com
b. via electronic means by filling out a contact form available on the website
c. via post to the address of the Operator, specified in clause I.3
d. in person at the headquarters of the Operator.
2. The termination of the Agreement takes effect immediately, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the termination by the Operator. Liquidation by the Operator of Client Account within Municipal Bike System is the result of Agreement termination.
3. Prior to terminating the Agreement the Client is obliged to top up the means on the Client Account to reach the balance of 0 PLN. Termination of Agreement in a situation in which the balance of the Client Account of the Client is negative remains without effect on the right of the Operator to pursue the amount equal to the unsettled by the Client amount of receivable for services provided by the Operator.
4. If the funds on the Client Account exceed 0 PLN on the day of Agreement termination they will be reimbursed to the bank account indicated by the Client, unless the Client consented to an alternative solution within Termination of Agreement. Another solution ought to be indicated by the Client within the submitted declaration. Reimbursement of funds will occur within the term up to 14 days from the date of Agreement Termination. In case when the reimbursement of funds triggers the necessity to bear additional costs on the side of the Operator in the form of transfer charges, these costs will be deducted from the funds to the reimbursement of which a Client is entitled.
XVI. Blockade of user accounts
1. The Operator reserves the right to temporarily block Client’s account in SRG system in case of non-compliance with the conditions of bike use at SRG, specified in the hereby Terms of Service.
2. In particular, the account blockade may occur, when the Client:
a. has not entered personal data in detail, as specified in clause V.3 of the hereby Terms of Service;
b. uses a bike not in line with its designation;
c. leaves the bike unsecured.
3. Blockade of an account may also occur in case when post bike rental by a client the bike has been lost or permanently damaged which prevents its further use.
4. Permanent blockade of Client Account prevents any future setting up of subsequent account and is equivalent to the termination of agreement with a given client through his fault.
XVII. Mobile Application
1. Mobile Application is available for download without charging any fees (free of charge) in Google Play stores and Apple AppStore.
2. The use of Mobile Application is possible by means of phones with adequate, valid Google Android or Apple IOS system with Internet access.
3. The use of Mobile Application is possible for registering within SRG and after registration, in order to continue using Client Account in SRG. The provisions of the hereby Terms of Service in the scope of conditions of use of SRG are appropriately represented in the Mobile Application.
XVIII. Final Provisions
1. The acceptance of the hereby Terms of Service and the rental of the bike indicates: a declaration of the health state which ensures safe movement on a bike; ability to ride a bike; possession of permissions required by provisions of law and knowledge of road traffic provisions.
2. The Operator reserves the right to terminate the Agreement with a notice of 14 days in case the Client breaches the provisions of the hereby Terms of Service (i.e. lack of acceptance of the new Terms of Service, non-return of a bike at the required time) while the Client is entitled, in respect of the Operator, to submit claims related to the return of means on the client account, provided that they were not used by the Operator previously to cover the payable liabilities chargeable to the Client.
4. For all matters unresolved in the hereby Terms of Service the binding legal provisions shall apply, and in particular, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on Road Traffic.
5. In case of any discrepancies between the Polish and foreign language version of the Terms of Service, the Polish version of the document shall prevail.
Appendix no. 1 PRICELIST AND TABLE OF ADDITIONAL FEES
|Type of charges||Gross value|
|Initial fee||10 PLN|
|Minimum amount which entitles to bike use||10 PLN|
|Payment for bike rental||Duration of rental|
|from 1 to 300 minutes||0 PLN|
|Return of bike after more than 300 minutes||50 PLN|
|Leaving the bike outside of a station||200 PLN|
|Theft, loss or damage of a bike|
Fees specified in the table are VAT tax inclusive
Appendix no. 2 Costs of repair and restoring of a bike at Rower Gminny Pielgrzymka
|NAME||unit of measurement||PRICE*||VAT 23%||TOTAL|
|O-lock blockade||piece||720 PLN||165.60 PLN||885.60 PLN|
|Front mudguard||piece||9.50 PLN||2.19 PLN||11.69 PLN|
|Back mudguard||piece||9.50 PLN||2.19 PLN||11.69 PLN|
|Tube 26 x1.75||piece||8.40 PLN||1.93 PLN||10.33 PLN|
|Bell||piece||3.60 PLN||0.83 PLN||4.43 PLN|
|Brake lever, right side||piece||9.92 PLN||2.28 PLN||12.20 PLN|
|Roller brake||piece||90.00 PLN||20.70 PLN||110.70 PLN|
|Bars||piece||17.81 PLN||4.10 PLN||21.91 PLN|
|Left crank||piece||19.50 PLN||4.49 PLN||23.99 PLN|
|Crank with rack||piece||28.00 PLN||6.44 PLN||34.44 PLN|
|Connection block||piece||6.30 PLN||1.45 PLN||7.75 PLN|
|Front light||piece||19.93 PLN||4.58 PLN||24.51 PLN|
|Back light||piece||11.63 PLN||2.67 PLN||14.30 PLN|
|Brake line (band)||piece||2.46 PLN||0.57 PLN||3.03 PLN|
|Line (band) of rear dérailleur||piece||1.90 PLN||0.44 PLN||2.34 PLN|
|Chain||piece||5.70 PLN||1.31 PLN||7.01 PLN|
|Chain guard fix||piece||6.72 PLN||1.55 PLN||8.27 PLN|
|Back reflector||piece||1.59 PLN||0.37 PLN||1.96 PLN|
|Tyre (26 x 1.75)||piece||27.41 PLN||6.30 PLN||33.71 PLN|
|Carrier guard (back)||piece||24.61 PLN||5.66 PLN||30.27 PLN|
|Chain guard||piece||5.70 PLN||1.31 PLN||7.01 PLN|
|Brake line shell||meters||1.67 PLN||0.38 PLN||2.05 PLN|
|Rear derailleur shell||meters||2.11 PLN||0.49 PLN||2.60 PLN|
|Set of pedals||piece||13.26 PLN||3.05 PLN||16.31 PLN|
|Front hub (dynamic)||piece||164.90 PLN||37.93 PLN||202.83 PLN|
|Back hub||piece||130.05 PLN||29.91 PLN||159.96 PLN|
|Rear derailleur pusher||piece||8.87 PLN||2.04 PLN||10.91 PLN|
|Front tyre with dynamo||piece||196.00 PLN||45.08 PLN||241.08 PLN|
|Rear derailleur with steering module||piece||20.40 PLN||4.69 PLN||25.09 PLN|
|Lamp cables||meters||5.12 PLN||1.18 PLN||6.30 PLN|
|Bike frame||piece||457.38 PLN||105.20 PLN||562.58 PLN|
|Left handle||piece||5.49 PLN||1.26 PLN||6.75 PLN|
|Right handle||piece||4.71 PLN||1.08 PLN||5.79 PLN|
|Saddle||piece||15.30 PLN||3.52 PLN||18.82 PLN|
|Advertisement sides||piece||33.60 PLN||7.73 PLN||41.33 PLN|
|Headsets||piece||5.69 PLN||1.31 PLN||7.00 PLN|
|Footer/ support||piece||14.40 PLN||3.31 PLN||17.71 PLN|
|Support 115mm||piece||12.56 PLN||2.89 PLN||15.45 PLN|
|Front spoke||piece||0.27 PLN||0.06 PLN||0.33 PLN|
|Back spoke||piece||0.27 PLN||0.06 PLN||0.33 PLN|
|seat pillar||piece||15.63 PLN||3.59 PLN||19.22 PLN|
|Roller brake screw||piece||19.90 PLN||4.58 PLN||24.48 PLN|
|Brake lever adjusting screw||piece||0.62 PLN||0.14 PLN||0.76 PLN|
|Back 7 speed wheel||piece||350.00 PLN||80.50 PLN||430.50 PLN|
|Fork||piece||43.00 PLN||9.89 PLN||52.89 PLN|
|Handlebar stem||piece||16.93 PLN||3.89 PLN||20.82 PLN|
|RFID reader||piece||289.00 PLN||66.47 PLN||355.47 PLN|
|Seat pillar clamp||piece||12.00 PLN||2.76 PLN||14.76 PLN|
|Lock code ABUS||piece||56.10 PLN||12.90 PLN||69.00 PLN|
* may be subject to changes
Zrealizowano w ramach projektu : "Ochrona cennych przyrodniczo terenów Gór i Pogórza Kaczawskiego poprzez budowę alternatywnych ścieżek i tras rowerowych" współfinansowanego ze środków Europejskiego Funduszu Rozwoju Regionalnego w ramach Regionalnego Programu Operacyjnego Województwa Dolnośląskiego na lata 2014-2020